IMPS-SA CONFERENCE 2017
23 & 24 August 2017
“Understanding and Applying the Powers For Municipal Public Safety Officers throughout the RSA”
Stellenbosch, Western Cape.
Some Of The Topics Covered include:
- Drive To Increase The Powers Of Municipal Public Safety Officers (GN R209 of 2001)
- Technologies To Assist Municipal Public Safety Officers
- Evidence Based Policing
- Fisheries Law Enforcement Academy At NMMU
- Utilising Drones In LG
- Reducing Crime On The Beaches And A Variety Of Usages In LG: Liberty Lockers
- Dealing With Service Delivery Protests In LG
- Combating Crime Through Community Safety Forums
- LEO’s Effecting The Role Of ‘Sergeant-At-Arms’ At Council Meetings
Summary of daily events – ‘At-a-glance’
- Download your copy of the daily events – summary of relevant contact details, etc, i.r.o. accommodation available for soonest reservation.
- Find the Maps to the conference here and also the shuttle service options available here.